Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish. The feature was created because The Broke and Bookish are particularly fond of lists (as are we!). Each week a new Top Ten list topic is given and bloggers can participate.
Today’s Topic: Thirty Male Book Characters We’d Totally Date
by Clara, Kiersten, Amanda, and Ashley, 7th grade (2016-2017) now 8th graders!
1. W.W. Hale the Fifth from Heist Society by Ally Carter
Hale is a combination of bad and sensitive. He is a thief; however, ever since his mom left him, he has been so scared of losing anyone else.
2. Seth Logan from The Lost Heir by Allison Whitmore
Seth is a guitar player who most people hate; however, he never loses sight of those he loves.
3. Alexi from All Fall Down by Ally Carter
Alexi is very protective of those he loves, even when they are over seas. He cares about his friends and always makes sure they are safe.
4. Josh from The Future of Us by Jay Asher & Carolyn Mackler
Josh is always willing to do whatever for his friends such as giving them his sweatshirt on a cold, chilly night.
5. Dodge from The Looking Glass Wars by Frank Beddor
Whether he is a revel, knight, or peasant, Dodge never game up on his one true love even if it means dying for her.
6. Luis from Can’t Look Away by Donna Cooner
Luis is both athletic and smart. He plays track and would do anything to help people.
7. Jonas from The Giver by Lois Lowry
Jonas always tries to do what is right. Even if it means breaking the law to save a child’s life.
8. Kyle from The Neptune Project by Polly Holyoke
Kyle’s ability to make decisions quickly makes him a great leader. He made so many sacrifices to save his friends.
9. Dai from The Neptune Project by Polly Holyoke
Dai tries to hide his feelings and act tough; however, he cares for people and hates hurting them.
10. Eli from The Summer I Save the World in 65 Days by Michele Weber Hurwitz
Eli cares for his family, especially his little brother. He doesn’t try and high his feelings but talks to someone about them.
Amanda C. & Kiersten R.
1. Josh from The Future of Us by Jay Asher and Carolyn Mackler
I love Josh’s caring and attentive personality. The fact that he still tried to speak with Emma after 6 months shows how much he really cares for her! -Amanda
2. Alex from Delirium by Lauren Oliver
Alex is a sweet guy who’s very protective over Lena. I love the fact that he’s not afraid to stand out and go against society. -Kiersten
3. Clay from Thirteen Reasons Why by Jay Asher
Even though he didn’t really show it, Clay loved and wanted to help Hannah. After she died, he didn’t want the same thing to happen to Skye. He wasn’t gonna lose someone else. -Kiersten and Amanda
4. Noah from Paper or Plastic by Vivi Barnes
I love Noah’s serious yet geeky personality. Though he’s quiet, he feels comfortable talking to Lex, and I think it’s so cute how he has a quiet and serious side to him but also a sweet and caring side. -Amanda
5. Xander from Matched by Ally Condie
Xander is super caring and nice to his best friend, Cassie. He’s super protective, and he supports Cassie in everything. Normally, he’s the quiet, obedient type, but he never stops talking to Cassie. -Kiersten
6. Peter from The Charmed Children of Rookskill Castle by Janet Fox
We love how Peter has such a friendly personality. He gives off a brave, strong image. He handles emergencies well and doesn’t have much of a temper. We imagine him with a New York accent, too. -Kiersten and Amanda
7. Zander from How to Rock Braces and Glasses by Meg Haston
Zander has this laid-back personality that I absolutely adore. He knows how to stick with the right crowd. Plus, he’s in a bad which I think is awesome. -Amanda
8. Mfumbe Taylor from The Barcode Tattoo by Suzanne Weyn
Mfumbe is a hardworking and perfect-student type of person, but he has ideas that go against the norm of society. He’s very caring and one of the most good-looking guys in his grade. He’s friendly, too. -Kiersten
9. Eli from The Summer I Save the World in 65 Days by Michele Weber Hurwitz
Eli is a very sweet guy, and the gift he gave to Nina is super cute. The first kiss she got from him on the bench was a-d-o-r-a-b-l-e! -Kiersten and Amanda
10. Jaime from Awkward by Svetlana Chmakova
He’s super shy and geeky, but when he’s around Peppy, he can be super adorable. Plus, he’s really intelligent. -Amanda
1. Harry Potter from Harry Potter by J.K. Rowling
He is brave, powerful, confident, magical, and cares for others.
2. Tobias aka Four from the Divergent trilogy by Veronica Roth.
He is athletic, brave, fearless, loving, caring, and strong.
3. Neville Longbottom from Harry Potter by J.K. Rowling
He is unique, different, confident, full of spirit, and brave.
4. Peeta Mellark from the Hunter Games trilogy by Suzanne Collins
He’s brave, strong, loving, loyal, and cares for the people he loves.
5. Finnick Odair from the Hunger Games trilogy by Suzanne Collins
He’s really strong, flirtatious, charming, and works really hard.
6. Evan Walker from The Fifth Wave by Rick Yancey
He’s mysterious, super sweet, and seems creepy but isn’t.
7. Thomas from the Maze Runner series by James Dashner
He is strong, brave, courageous, and good looking.
8. Newt from the Maze Runner series by James Dashner
He is muscular, supportive, and smart.
9. Sean from Autumn Falls by
He’s understanding, caring, really sweet, and almost perfect.
10. J.J. Austin from Autumn Falls by Bella Thorne
He’s kind, sweet, smart, loves video games, and adores fictional things.
Who are your book crushes?