Yesterday was Trent’s third birthday! Can you believe Trent is three?!?!? I can’t! It blows my mind. My baby has grown into an intelligent, independent, potty-trained, Star Wars obsessed, sweet, little boy! Luckily, the love of books has remained through all three years of his life 🙂
This year for our favorite books post, I let Trent choose his favorites as of right now. So, without any further adieu…
Ten of Trent’s Favorite Books as of His Third Birthday
1. Where the Wild Things Are by Maurice Sendak
2. Llama Llama Board Books by Anna Dewdney
3. Chugga Chugga Choo Choo by Kevin Lewis
4. Down By the Bay by Raffi
5. Nibbles: The Book Monster by Emma Yarlett
6. Brown Bear Brown Bear by Bill Martin, Jr.
7. ABC Universe by American Museum of Natural History
8. Kitten’s First Full Moon by Kevin Henkes
9. Who’s Like Me? by Nicola Davis
10. Pigeon Books by Mo Willems
Honorary. Go Dog Go by P.D. Eastman
Go Dog Go was the book Trent chose to read as the last book before he turned 3. Once a favorite, always a favorite!
Here’s to another year of great books with my wonderful boy!
Past “Trent’s Favorite Books” Posts
A First Year Full of Books: Trent’s Journey Through Books
**Check this one out if you haven’t–it is one of my favorite posts ever!**