Happy New Year!
My reading resolution for 2015 was to get some of my reading mojo back since last year, because of being pregnant and Trent’s birth, I read much less than I wanted to (about 100 non-picture books), and I think I met my resolution! This year I read a total of 290 books (127 of which were non-picture books).
11 early chapter books
20 graphic novels
131 fiction picture books
1 adult novel
7 nonfiction graphic novels
32 nonfiction picture books
12 nonfiction books
2 poetry collections
1 complete professional text
100s of rereads of picture books with Trent (I’ll share Trent’s favorite reads of his 2nd year closer to his birthday)
Today I want to share with you my favorite reads of 2015
**Click on any cover to view my review or its Goodreads page**
10 Favorite Young Adult Novels
20 Favorite Middle Grade Novels
3 Favorite Early Chapter Books
17 Favorite Fiction Picture Books
10 Favorite Graphic Novels
17 Favorite Nonfiction Books
What were you favorite books read in 2015? Share your favorite titles or a link to your list below.
Happy 2016 to all!
Recently Popular Posts
- This is my Anti-Lexile, Anti-Reading Level Post.
- Top Books for Struggling/Reluctant Middle School Readers
- Novels with Science Content
- Harlem: A Poem by Walter Dean Myers
- Top Ten Tuesday: Our Favorite Pairings of YA Books…
- The Crossover by Kwame Alexander
- The Nazi Hunters by Neal Bascomb
- Journey by Aaron Becker
- What Do You Do with a Problem? by Kobi Yamada
- Review and Teaching Guide!: El Deafo by Cece Bell
Subscribe to Our Posts