Some of our favorite posts to write are book list posts, so today we decided to highlight our favorite book lists posts from 2015.
1. In the World of Books: 25 Boys Who Stand Out for Us
2. In the World of Books: 25 Girls Who Stand Out for Us
3. Civil Rights Text Set/Reading Ladder
4. Top Checked Out Books by Kellee’s Middle School Readers
5. Great Pairings of Young Adult Texts and Classic Texts
6. From My (Huge) Library Pile: We Need Diverse Books
7. Trent’s Favorites from His First Year
8. Ricki and Henry’s Favorites from His Second Year
9. Books I’d Recommend to Students If They Like ______
10. YA Text Recommendations for Bestselling Adult Titles
To see even more of our book lists, check out our Top Ten Tuesday category to look through our weekly list post.
Happy list reading and making!
**Thank you to Carrie for the idea!**
1 thought on “Best of our 2015 Book Lists”
So pleased you made this list Kellee and Ricki! What a resource. Love that it spans over such a huge variety of titles – from the ones you share with your boys to all of the great young adult and diverse reads. I love that I now participate in some of the Top Ten Tuesday posts – thanks to your inspiration!