Some of our favorite posts to write are book list posts, so today we decided to highlight our favorite book lists posts from 2015.
1. In the World of Books: 25 Boys Who Stand Out for Us
2. In the World of Books: 25 Girls Who Stand Out for Us
6. From My (Huge) Library Pile: We Need Diverse Books
To see even more of our book lists, check out our Top Ten Tuesday category to look through our weekly list post.
Happy list reading and making!
**Thank you to Carrie for the idea!**
Recently Popular Posts
- This is my Anti-Lexile, Anti-Reading Level Post.
- Top Books for Struggling/Reluctant Middle School Readers
- Novels with Science Content
- Harlem: A Poem by Walter Dean Myers
- Top Ten Tuesday: Our Favorite Pairings of YA Books…
- The Crossover by Kwame Alexander
- The Nazi Hunters by Neal Bascomb
- What Do You Do with a Problem? by Kobi Yamada
- Journey by Aaron Becker
- Review and Teaching Guide!: El Deafo by Cece Bell
Subscribe to Our Posts