It’s Monday! What Are You Reading? From Picture Books to YA!
It’s Monday! What are you Reading? is a meme started by Sheila at Book Journeys and now hosted by Kathryn at The Book Date. It is a great way to recap what you read and/or reviewed the previous week and to plan out your reading and reviews for the upcoming week. It’s also a great chance to see what others are reading right now…you just might discover the next “must-read” book!
Kellee and Jen, of Teach Mentor Texts, decided to give It’s Monday! What Are You Reading? a kidlit focus. If you read and review books in children’s literature – picture books, chapter books, middle grade novels, young adult novels, anything in the world of kidlit – join us! We love this meme and think you will, too.
We encourage everyone who participates to support the blogging community by visiting at least three of the other book bloggers that link up and leave comments for them.
for winning the Journey of the Pale Bear giveaway!
Wednesday: Blog Tour with Review and Giveaway!: A Perilous Journey of Danger & Mayhem: A Dastardly Plot by Christopher Healy
**Giveaway open until tomorrow!**
**Click on any picture/link to view the post**
- I finished listening to The Young Elites, and if you have read it you know about the tragedy at the end of the book, and I just don’t know if I want to continue the series with the loss at the end. I just don’t know where the series is going to go. But I guess that is why I also need to read the series….
- I read K.A. Holt’s new book. It comes out next year. You’ll want to read it. I promise!
- AMULET EIGHT CAME OUT!!!!! My students and I have been WAITING for this book, and I will tell you that it does not disappoint, and now we are waiting for #9….
Hi, all! I am away today because my sister is visiting from NYC for my son’s birthday! Happy reading!
- Currently on Chapter 6 of Winnie-the-Pooh with Jim and Trent. It is so much fun to read, and I love that Trent is loving it!
- I cannot wait to start Upside-Down Magic: Weather or Not which I’ll start on my drive to school today. I love the rest of the series, so I know this one will be no different.
- I started The Dollar Kids this weekend, and I hope I love it as much as Jennie Smith raved about it to me.
Tuesday: Word Parts (Affixes) in Kellee’s Middle School Classroom
Wednesday: Astronaut, Aquanaut: How Space Science and Sea Science Interact by Jennifer Swanson
Thursday: When the Moon was Ours by Anna-Marie McLemore
Friday: Serafina Loves Science #1: Cosmic Conundrum by Cara Bartek
Sunday: Author Guest Post by Cara Bartek, Author of the Serafina Loves Science Series
Link up below and go check out what everyone else is reading. Please support other bloggers by viewing and commenting on at least 3 other blogs. If you tweet about your Monday post, tag the tweet with #IMWAYR!
Recently Popular Posts
- This is my Anti-Lexile, Anti-Reading Level Post.
- Top Books for Struggling/Reluctant Middle School Readers
- Novels with Science Content
- Harlem: A Poem by Walter Dean Myers
- Top Ten Tuesday: Our Favorite Pairings of YA Books…
- The Crossover by Kwame Alexander
- The Nazi Hunters by Neal Bascomb
- Journey by Aaron Becker
- What Do You Do with a Problem? by Kobi Yamada
- Engaging Classroom Discussion Techniques
Subscribe to Our Posts