Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish. The feature was created because The Broke and Bookish are particularly fond of lists (as are we!). Each week a new Top Ten list topic is given and bloggers can participate.
Today’s Topic: Ten Books To Read If Your Book Club Likes Romance
These are some of my favorite YA romance novels!
1. and 2. Openly Straight and Honestly Ben by Bill Konigsberg
Everyone needs a little bit of humor (and well-crafted plot & characters!) mixed with their romance!
3. Last True Love Story by Brendan Kiely
This is a love story to love stories.
Oh, Z. There is just something so fascinating with a bad boy who isn’t that bad but bad enough.
Oh, Winger. Such truth in what is on a 14-year-old’s mind.
Nerdy boy + awesome girl should equal cliche, but in this novel it equals warm and fuzzies.
There are two romance stories in Fangirl, and they are both swoony.
9. Aristotle and Dante Discover the Secrets of the Universe by Benjamin Alire Sáenz
Aristotle and Dante’s story fills your heart.
10. Tyrell by Coe Booth
I wouldn’t exactly call this book a romance novel, but it is a novel that is awesome that happens to have some romance in it. Maybe the book club needs a bit of a different type of romance 🙂
Which romance novels would you recommend?
Recently Popular Posts
- This is my Anti-Lexile, Anti-Reading Level Post.
- Top Books for Struggling/Reluctant Middle School Readers
- Novels with Science Content
- Harlem: A Poem by Walter Dean Myers
- Top Ten Tuesday: Our Favorite Pairings of YA Books…
- The Crossover by Kwame Alexander
- The Nazi Hunters by Neal Bascomb
- Journey by Aaron Becker
- What Do You Do with a Problem? by Kobi Yamada
- Engaging Classroom Discussion Techniques
Subscribe to Our Posts