Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish. The feature was created because The Broke and Bookish are particularly fond of lists (as are we!). Each week a new Top Ten list topic is given and bloggers can participate.
Today’s Topic: Favorite Literary Couples
These couples are so easy to fall in love with!
1. Brigan and Fire from Fire by Kristin Cashore
This phenomenal book features one of my favorite couples. I almost named my son Brigan, but it didn’t quite go with my last name.
2. Lou and Will from Me Before You by Jojo Moyes
Proving that disability most certainly doesn’t get in the way in love.
3. Isabel and Conrad/Jeremiah from The Summer I Turned Pretty by Jenny Han
I devoured these books, and my students and I had heated debates about this romance.
4. Aristotle and Dante from Aristotle and Dante Discover the Secrets of the Universe by Benjamin Alire Sáenz
There is nothing better than the love that emanates from this book.
5. Elizabeth and Mr. Darcy from Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen
I couldn’t keep it off the list. That would be negligent of me. 😉
1. Katsa and Po from Graceling by Kristin Cashore
Their love is one of those passionate, forever loves where the reader falls in love with the character too because the protagonist loves the other so much.
2. Eleanor and Park from Eleanor & Park by Rainbow Rowell
Imperfect, perfect love.
3. Aristotle and Dante from Aristotle and Dante Discover the Secrets of the Universe by Benjamin Alire Sáenz
There is just something so special about the true love that flows through this book.
4. Sam and Camilla from Life in Outer Space by Melissa Keil
These characters are so different and so quirky yet so perfect for each other.
5. Tally and David from Uglies by Scott Westerfeld
Tally and David are just so kick butt, and together they just are even more so!
Which literary couples were your favorite?