Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish. The feature was created because The Broke and Bookish are particularly fond of lists (as are we!). Each week a new Top Ten list topic is given and bloggers can participate.
Today’s Topic: Top Ten Blogging Confessions
1. On our #IMWAYR posts, I have said I’ve finished a book when I have a good chunk left to read. I race to finish it that night to avoid being a liar when the post goes live the next day.
2. I binge blog…writing five or six weeks at a time. When I get on a roll, I just can’t stop!
3. I spend hours trying to fix the spacing of blog posts because I am so obsessive. When I can’t get it right, I lose sleep over it.
4. I reread my blog posts five to ten times to make sure I avoided grammar mistakes. I am meticulous to a fault.
5. Our Monday blog posts go live at midnight, and more than once, I have leaped out of bed at 11:45pm to race to beat the clock because I forgot.
1. I always put a positive spin on my Monday posts no matter how bad a week I had. It is hard for me to admit when reading just wasn’t a priority during my week.
2. I have written postive-ish reviews on books that I really didn’t like because I liked the author that asked me to review it for him/her.
3. I am not a grammarian. I do my best, but Ricki is just better at grammar than me. (And I type pretty quickly and have been known to make typos and not see them.)
4. I have to put reminders in my phone to blog each weekend because when I didn’t in the past, I’d forget to do the Monday post or some other post for the week.
5. I’ve had trouble writing teacher posts this year as I was not in the classroom and struggled in my new position, and I feel really guilty about it.
It’s your turn! Time to confess!