Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish. The feature was created because The Broke and Bookish are particularly fond of lists (as are we!). Each week a new Top Ten list topic is given and bloggers can participate.
Today’s Topic: Top Ten Book Things We’d Like To Own
Not books, but book accessories.
I decided to use pictures instead of links like Kellee. Sorry for the inconsistency, but many of my images are on Tumblr, so I can’t find them anymore!
1. I want a row of a dozen bookshelves with a gorgeous sliding, gold ladder. The five bookshelves in my house are not nearly enough. I would post an image of this, but your imagination is better than any image I could show.
2. This dress:
3. This bench for my garden:
4. These stairs for my basement:
5. This vending machine, with unlimited books, please:
Click on any of the items to see the bookish things I’d like to own
1. Neil Gaiman’s Bookshelves (OMG, right?! Though I’ll need a bigger house first…)
2. Elephant and Piggie Shirt Toddler Shirt (for Trent; or any of the Mo Willems shirts for me or him)
5. Hm…. I cannot think of a 5th thing. Can I say Neil Gaiman’s Bookshelves again?!
What are some bookish things you dream of owning?