Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish. The feature was created because The Broke and Bookish are particularly fond of lists (as are we!). Each week a new Top Ten list topic is given and bloggers can participate.
Today’s Topic: Our Ten New Year’s Book/Blogging Resolutions
1. To read more books on the Mock lists. I’ve read a few favorites for each category, but I always read the books after they win!
2. To successfully weed some books before I start my new job. This is going to be very, very difficult.
3. To visit the library more regularly now that my littlest babe is big enough. I always enjoy reading while my boys play.
4. To finish all of the books on my nightstand. I won’t say how many are on my nightstand because you will think I am a hoarder.
5. To submit two articles for publication—each related to young adult literature.
1. I want to read all of our SSYRA (Sunshine State Young Reader Award) books for this and next school year.
2. Start reading Newbery prediction books earlier, so I am prepared to start our Mock Newbery Club next year.
3. This is more of a classroom resolution, but I need to inventory, organize, and weed my classroom library. I have so many books and they officially do not fit on my shelves.
4. Friends, I promise to get better about commenting on Mondays, Tuesdays, and Wednesdays! I have good weeks and bad weeks. I read your posts every week, please know that, but a lot of the time it is on my phone which makes it hard to comment.
What are your book resolutions for this year?