Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish. The feature was created because The Broke and Bookish are particularly fond of lists (as are we!). Each week a new Top Ten list topic is given and bloggers can participate.
Today’s Topic: Our Ten New Year’s Book/Blogging Resolutions
1. To read more books on the Mock lists. I’ve read a few favorites for each category, but I always read the books after they win!
2. To successfully weed some books before I start my new job. This is going to be very, very difficult.
3. To visit the library more regularly now that my littlest babe is big enough. I always enjoy reading while my boys play.
4. To finish all of the books on my nightstand. I won’t say how many are on my nightstand because you will think I am a hoarder.
5. To submit two articles for publication—each related to young adult literature.
1. I want to read all of our SSYRA (Sunshine State Young Reader Award) books for this and next school year.
2. Start reading Newbery prediction books earlier, so I am prepared to start our Mock Newbery Club next year.
3. This is more of a classroom resolution, but I need to inventory, organize, and weed my classroom library. I have so many books and they officially do not fit on my shelves.
4. Friends, I promise to get better about commenting on Mondays, Tuesdays, and Wednesdays! I have good weeks and bad weeks. I read your posts every week, please know that, but a lot of the time it is on my phone which makes it hard to comment.
5. And let’s not forget #mustreadin2017!
What are your book resolutions for this year?
3 thoughts on “Top Ten Tuesday: 2017 New Year’s Book/Blogging Resolutions”
I hope you both achieve all your goals this year!
My TTT: https://jjbookblog.wordpress.com/2017/01/24/top-ten-tuesday-93/
Wonderful lists of bookish resolutions, both of you! Ricki, I love that you want to write articles for publications – you absolutely should! Kellee – I need to make the same resolution about commenting on blogs – ugh, there is just never enough time!
I have overflowing lists of what I want to do with my blogs, and this is the year! I have maintained 2 blogs for over 10 years…and barely changed anything in that time! Definitely time for a make-over and some improvements.
As for reading, I need to choose my 2017 reading challenges this week – yes, already behind, as usual! ha ha
Happy Reading Year 2017!
Book By Book