Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish. The feature was created because The Broke and Bookish are particularly fond of lists (as are we!). Each week a new Top Ten list topic is given and bloggers can participate.
Today’s Topic: Ten Books We’re Looking Forward to In the First Half of 2017
I am so excited for this upcoming releases!
1. The Inexplicable Logic of My Life by Benjamin Alire Sáenz
Coming March 7, 2017 by Clarion Books
2. History Is All You Left of Me by Adam Silvera
Coming January 17, 2017 by Soho Teen
3. American Street by Ibi Zaboi
Coming February 14, 2017 by Balzer + Bray
4. The Upside of Unrequited by Becky Albertalli
Coming April 11, 2017 by Balzer + Bray
5. Once and For All by Sarah Dessen
Coming June 6, 2017 by Viking Books for Young Readers
Every single one of these are listed because of how much I LOVED these authors’ past books.
1. The World’s Greatest Detective by Caroline Carlson
Coming May 16th, 2017 by HarperCollins
2. Short by Holly Goldberg Sloan
Coming January 31st, 2017 by Dial Books
3. A Boy Called Bat by Elana K. Arnold
Coming March 14th, 2017 by Walden Pond Press
4. Posted by John David Anderson
Coming May 2nd, 2017 from Walden Pond Press
5. You Don’t Want a Unicorn by Ame Dyckman
Coming February 14, 2017 by Little, Brown
Which 2017 releases are you looking forward to?