Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish. The feature was created because The Broke and Bookish are particularly fond of lists (as are we!). Each week a new Top Ten list topic is given and bloggers can participate.
Today’s Topic: Ricki’s Ten (Ahem…Twelve) Favorite Reads in 2016
I narrowed and narrowed, and I simply couldn’t get lower than twelve!
Finding Winnie: The True Story of the World’s Most Famous Bear by Lindsay Mattick
My Friend Maggie by Hannah E. Harrison
Pirasaurs! by Josh Funk
The Honest Truth by Dan Gemeinhart
Shooting Kabul by N. H. Senzai
All American Boys by Jason Reynolds and Brendan Kiely
If You Could Be Mine by Sara Farizan
Kids of Appetite by David Arnold
The Sun is Also a Star by Nicola Yoon
Education for Extinction by David Wallace Adams
Fun Home: A Family Tragicomic by Allison Bechdel
House of Purple Cedar by Tim Tingle
Whew! These are my favorites, but if you ask me tomorrow, I might add in a few others that I loved and adored.
Recently Popular Posts
- This is my Anti-Lexile, Anti-Reading Level Post.
- Top Books for Struggling/Reluctant Middle School Readers
- Novels with Science Content
- Harlem: A Poem by Walter Dean Myers
- Top Ten Tuesday: Our Favorite Pairings of YA Books…
- The Crossover by Kwame Alexander
- The Nazi Hunters by Neal Bascomb
- Journey by Aaron Becker
- What Do You Do with a Problem? by Kobi Yamada
- Engaging Classroom Discussion Techniques
Subscribe to Our Posts