Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish. The feature was created because The Broke and Bookish are particularly fond of lists (as are we!). Each week a new Top Ten list topic is given and bloggers can participate.
Today’s Topic: Top Ten Favorite Blog Posts Written by Each Other
I can only pick five? I am pretty excited to highlight some of Kellee’s posts. I am focusing on her non-review posts to help me limit the list to just five. This is going to be tough!
1. What Being Married to a Non-Reader has Taught Me
As an avid reader, I sometimes (unintentionally) get frustrated when adults tell me they don’t read. This post is insightful and thought-provoking.
2. How Being a Mom Has Changed My Identity
Yes, yes, and yes. This post hit my soul.
3. Novels with Science Content and Novels with Math Content and Top Books for Struggling/Reluctant Middle School Readers
Teachers, you will love these posts. They are great collections of books. Kellee outdid herself on these posts.
4. A First Year Full of Books: Trent’s Journey through Books
I loved this and wish I’d done it! On this page, you can also see all of our previous posts about her favorite books she’s read with Trent.
5. Kellee’s Favorite Reads in 2013 and 2014
I trust Kellee’s judgment in books, so I always look forward to this list each year! Do not click these links if you don’t want to add books to your TBR lists! 🙂
I love reading Ricki’s posts! Today I also focused on my favorite non-review posts that I really think are Ricki’s best.
1. On the Road to a Dissertation!
Ricki shows real insight into the journey that is her doctorate. This post shows us all what a rock star is that she is so active on the blog, a mom, a doctorate student, and the editor of The ALAN Review. Phew!
2. Ricki and Henry’s Favorite Books Birth-6 months & 6-12 months AND Ricki’s Favorite Books 2013 & 2014
Ricki and I have similar taste in books, so I love reading her favorites lists.
Amen! Ricki writes what all of us feel.
4. A Response (Ahem…Rant) Regarding E. D. Hirsch Jr.’s Cultural Literacy: What Every American Needs to Know
I loved Ricki’s response to this text.
5. 20 Moments I Will Miss With My Readers
I wish I could have been in Mrs. Ginsberg’s classroom!
Post some of your own favorite blog posts for us to read!
4 thoughts on “Top Ten Tuesday: Favorite Blog Posts Written by Each Other”
What a brilliant idea for a Top Ten list! Some of these posts I remember, but some of them are new to me. Excited to get into the archives and read some old favorites.
What a fun topic! Sounds like both of you have written some very interesting posts. I’m definitely planning to check some of them out.
The following is a link to my TTT post for this week: http://captivatedreader.blogspot.com/2015/05/top-ten-tuesday-sexy-male-characters-in.html
This is a great idea! Sounds like a great round-up of posts – I will take a look at some to get to know you two better!
Book By Book