Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish. The feature was created because The Broke and Bookish are particularly fond of lists (as are we!). Each week a new Top Ten list topic is given and bloggers can participate.
Today’s Topic: Top Ten Inspiring Book Quotes
1. Books inspire me to seek solace.
(Image from GoodReads.com. Quote by William Nicholson from Shadowlands)
2. Books inspire me to recognize how fortunate I am:
(Image from ala.org. Quote by Harper Lee from To Kill a Mockingbird)
3. Books inspire me to talk to others:
(Image created on recite.com. Quote by Gabrielle Zevin from The Storied Life of A. J. Fikry)
4. Books inspire me to seek far away places.
(Image created on recite.com. Quote by Cheryl Renee Herbsman from Breathing)
5. And books inspire me to go just a tiny bit crazy.
(Image found on http://www.theliterarygiftcompany.com. You can get it made into a towel! Quote by Louisa M. Alcott.)
1. Matilda was one of the first book lovers in a book that I read. She was so inspiring to me.
(Image from Buzzfeed. Quote from Matilda by Roald Dahl)
2. One of many inspiring John Green quotes. That man is a genius word crafter.
(Image from BuzzFeed. Quote from Paper Towns by John Green)
3. Dumbledore is one of the most inspiring characters. He always knew what to say at the right time.
(Image from HuffPost Teen. Quote from Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows by J.K. Rowling)
4. When I read this book to Trent, I started crying on page 1. It is also so true.
(Image from PopSugar. Quote from On the Night you were Born by Nancy Tillman)
5. The Giver is my favorite book of all time, and it is because of the brilliance of Lois Lowry. (Technically not a quote from a book but still a book quote.)
(Image from pinaquote.com. Quote by Lois Lowry)
Which are your favorite book quotes?