Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish. The feature was created because The Broke and Bookish are particularly fond of lists (as are we!). Each week a new Top Ten list topic is given and bloggers can participate.
Today’s Topic: Top Ten Characters We Would Want with us on a Deserted Island
1. Katniss from The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins
I know she is an obvious choice, but I really need her survival skills. I am a weakling.
2. Hannah and Becky from Into that Forest by Louis Nowra
Katniss will do all of the killing, but Hannah and Becky will help me become one with the animals. I would love to join a tiger clan.
3. Any main character from a John Green novel
I would like some intellectual, witty conversation on my island.
4. The Snatchabook from The Snatchabook by Helen Docherty
I would like this little creature to snatch a few books for me, thank you very much.
5. Lucy Knisley from Relish by Lucy Knisley
And Lucy will cook for me.
1. Sam and Camille from Life in Outer Space by Melissa Keil
Like Ricki, I just want some awesome people to chat and hang out with. These are my people.
2. Kitten from Kitten’s First Moon by Kevin Henkes
I have to have a pet kitty! (Though I’d prefer one of my kitties, Kitten is quite adorable.)
3. Katsa and Po from Graceling by Kristin Cashore
They will take care of hunting and protecting us.
4. Luc from Threatened by Eliot Schrefer
Luc knows how to survive in the wilderness. I do not. I’ll need him.
5. Hermione from Harry Potter by J.K. Rowling
With her wand. Tada! A/C, books, food, etc. Anything we need! And she’d be fun to hang out with too.
Which characters would you want with you? Did we miss any great ones?