Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish. The feature was created because The Broke and Bookish are particularly fond of lists (as are we!). Each week a new Top Ten list topic is given and bloggers can participate.
Today’s Topic: Ten Favorite Picture Books about Autumn
Kellee did her half of the post first, and she used some of the more obvious autumn books. So I am going to include books that either remind me of autumn or are set in autumn.
1. The Very Hungry Caterpillar by Eric Carle
2. The Kissing Hand by Audrey Penn
3. The Giving Tree by Shel Silverstein
4. Fletcher and the Falling Leaves by Julia Rawlinson
5. Frederick by Leo Lionni
These books are perfect to celebrate the start of autumn!
2. Autumn: A Pop-Up Book by David A. Carter
3. One Leaf, Two Leaves, Count with Me by John Mickos, Jr.
4. Little Elliot, Fall Friends by Mike Curato
5. Penguin and Pumpkin by Salina Yoon
Which autumn picture books are your favorites?
1 thought on “Top Ten Tuesday: Ten Favorite Picture Books About Autumn”