Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish. The feature was created because The Broke and Bookish are particularly fond of lists (as are we!). Each week a new Top Ten list topic is given and bloggers can participate.
Today’s Topic: Ten Favorite Picture Books about Autumn
Kellee did her half of the post first, and she used some of the more obvious autumn books. So I am going to include books that either remind me of autumn or are set in autumn.
1. The Very Hungry Caterpillar by Eric Carle
2. The Kissing Hand by Audrey Penn
3. The Giving Tree by Shel Silverstein
4. Fletcher and the Falling Leaves by Julia Rawlinson
5. Frederick by Leo Lionni
These books are perfect to celebrate the start of autumn!
2. Autumn: A Pop-Up Book by David A. Carter
4. Little Elliot, Fall Friends by Mike Curato
5. Penguin and Pumpkin by Salina Yoon
Which autumn picture books are your favorites?
Subscribe to Our Posts
Recently Popular Posts
- Top Books for Struggling/Reluctant Middle School Readers
- This is my Anti-Lexile, Anti-Reading Level Post.
- The Nazi Hunters by Neal Bascomb
- Novels with Science Content
- Top Ten Tuesday: Our Favorite Pairings of YA Books and…
- The Crossover by Kwame Alexander
- Journey by Aaron Becker
- Harlem: A Poem by Walter Dean Myers
- Engaging Classroom Discussion Techniques
- Review and Teaching Guide!: El Deafo by Cece Bell
TopicsAbuse Adventure ALAN Animals Art Author Baby Bullying Creativity Death/Dying Dinosaurs Diversity Education Empathy Fairy Tale Retelling Family Friendship Guest post Heroism History Identity/Coming of Age Illustrations Imagination Justice Love Math Mental Health Motherhood Music Nature NCTE Poetry Racism Relationships Religion/Faith Research School Science Sports Survival Teaching Violence War Women's Rights Writing