Over the course of the next seven days (excluding Saturday and Monday), we will be shaking things up at Unleashing Readers. We are excited to feature seven incredible text sets created by seven phenomenal pre-service teachers. These teachers are remarkably creative and clever, and their text sets were chosen to be featured on our site because we thought their ideas would be useful to you.
Each day we will feature a different theme with a different anchor text. We are hoping that you can either use their ideas or adjust the text set to fit your needs. The themes of these text sets apply to a wide variety of texts that teachers use each day in their classrooms. Additionally, the anchor texts are popular. We believe that an important part of teaching is sharing with others. We hope you enjoy their hard work!
The Text Sets
Recently Popular Posts
- This is my Anti-Lexile, Anti-Reading Level Post.
- Top Books for Struggling/Reluctant Middle School Readers
- Novels with Science Content
- Harlem: A Poem by Walter Dean Myers
- Top Ten Tuesday: Our Favorite Pairings of YA Books…
- The Crossover by Kwame Alexander
- The Nazi Hunters by Neal Bascomb
- What Do You Do with a Problem? by Kobi Yamada
- Journey by Aaron Becker
- Review and Teaching Guide!: El Deafo by Cece Bell
Subscribe to Our Posts