Nothing is as intriguing as a well-written novel—it can take you to a new adventure with each flip of a page. The detailed descriptions of scenery, relationships, characters and desserts! Yes, desserts! Can you imagine sitting at a table and drinking Harry Potter’s Butterbeer? Or a basket full of tea biscuits and jam inspired by Alice In Wonderland? Well, now you can.
Thank you to Shari’s Berries for the yummy pairings!
Tagged with: Guest post
Recently Popular Posts
- This is my Anti-Lexile, Anti-Reading Level Post.
- Top Books for Struggling/Reluctant Middle School Readers
- Novels with Science Content
- Harlem: A Poem by Walter Dean Myers
- Top Ten Tuesday: Our Favorite Pairings of YA Books…
- The Crossover by Kwame Alexander
- The Nazi Hunters by Neal Bascomb
- What Do You Do with a Problem? by Kobi Yamada
- Journey by Aaron Becker
- Review and Teaching Guide!: El Deafo by Cece Bell
Subscribe to Our Posts