Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish. The feature was created because The Broke and Bookish are particularly fond of lists (as are we!). Each week a new Top Ten list topic is given and bloggers can participate.
Today’s Topic: Books on Our Fall TBR Lists
We really want to get to these books.
I am determined to get back to my #mustreadin2015 list!
1. Like Water on Stone by Dana Walrath
This has been on too many of my must-read lists. I’ve heard it is incredible!
2. Knockout Games by G. Neri
I just learned what this book is about, and now I really want to read it. I had no idea what “the knockout game” was until recently. I am horrified, and I feel compelled to learn more about this awful phenomenon.
3. See You At Harry’s by Jo Knowles
Everyone raves about this one. I love Jo Knowles, so count me in!
4. When I Was the Greatest by Jason Reynolds
I am embarrassed to say I have not read anything by Jason Reynolds yet. I follow him on Facebook and the web like crazy. I’ll be reading (at least!) one of his books before the ALAN Workshop.
5. Out of my Mind by Sharon Draper
Has this book reached “classic” status yet? I better read it very soon because everyone says it is incredible!
I hope that I get to my #mustreadin2015 list; however, my fall is going to be filled with preparing for NCTE and ALAN.
1. Hook’s Revenge by Heidi Schulz
I cannot wait to present about humor with Heidi and some other wonderful ladies at NCTE.
2. – 5.
The Edge by Roland Smith
Hellraisers by Alexander Gordon Smith
Undertow by Michael Buckley
The Lost Tribes by C. Taylor-Butler
I am the moderator of the “Keeping ‘Em on the Edge of Their Seats” panel at ALAN with these great authors.
What books are on your Fall Must-Read List?
Recently Popular Posts
- This is my Anti-Lexile, Anti-Reading Level Post.
- Top Books for Struggling/Reluctant Middle School Readers
- Novels with Science Content
- Top Ten Tuesday: Our Favorite Pairings of YA Books…
- Harlem: A Poem by Walter Dean Myers
- The Crossover by Kwame Alexander
- The Nazi Hunters by Neal Bascomb
- Journey by Aaron Becker
- What Do You Do with a Problem? by Kobi Yamada
- Engaging Classroom Discussion Techniques
Subscribe to Our Posts