Penguin Random House, the National Book Foundation, GoodReads, and Mashable invite you to join them for National Readathon Day tomorrow. They are asking readers to commit to reading for 4 straight hours from noon-4pm (all time zones) and to help raise funds to support the National Book Foundation.
You may be asking: “How can I participate in the readathon?” As a reader, the easiest ways to participate are to create your own Firstgiving Fundraising page to benefit The National Book Foundation, invite friends and family to donate to your effort, check the National Readathon site to find a participating venue near you, or just read tomorrow and donate to a worthy cause by visiting the National Book Foundation.
Hope you will join in on the Readathon, and don’t forget to share your experiences and photos using the hash tag, #timetoread!
Recently Popular Posts
- This is my Anti-Lexile, Anti-Reading Level Post.
- Top Books for Struggling/Reluctant Middle School Readers
- Novels with Science Content
- Harlem: A Poem by Walter Dean Myers
- Top Ten Tuesday: Our Favorite Pairings of YA Books…
- The Crossover by Kwame Alexander
- The Nazi Hunters by Neal Bascomb
- Journey by Aaron Becker
- What Do You Do with a Problem? by Kobi Yamada
- Review and Teaching Guide!: El Deafo by Cece Bell
Subscribe to Our Posts