No one would probably be surprised to hear that Trent got an actual box full of books for Christmas. I want him to grow up around books and reading and readers because I know how important it is for development, a love of reading, and overall long-term intelligence. This means that most Christmases Trent will find many books under the tree. This year, I wanted to share with you the books that Trent received from me and my family.
Books I got for Trent at NCTE/ALAN (SIGNED!)
I love Jane Yolen. And I want Trent to love dinosaurs. And I love this series. A perfect combination. I was so honored to meet Jane Yolen and get her to sign books for Trent.
Other Books I got for Trent
Trent loves watching birds, so I though this book would be a fun one for him.
Books my Family Gave Trent
Books my Friends Gave Trent
Books from Kohl’s Cares
We’re suckers for Pixar and Disney 🙂 And it is for a good cause!
I am so lucky to have a son who likes books and family and friends that help grow his library!
What books did you receive/give for Christmas?
Recently Popular Posts
- This is my Anti-Lexile, Anti-Reading Level Post.
- Top Books for Struggling/Reluctant Middle School Readers
- Novels with Science Content
- Harlem: A Poem by Walter Dean Myers
- Top Ten Tuesday: Our Favorite Pairings of YA Books…
- The Crossover by Kwame Alexander
- The Nazi Hunters by Neal Bascomb
- Journey by Aaron Becker
- What Do You Do with a Problem? by Kobi Yamada
- Review and Teaching Guide!: El Deafo by Cece Bell
Subscribe to Our Posts