We hope you are enjoying the holiday. This year, we look forward to gathering around our tables and sharing how grateful we are to have such loving families. Ricki’s son was born two days before Thanksgiving last year, and she will always think of Henry (her little turkey) on this day. For Kellee, this is her first Thanksgiving with Trent. Our hearts are full with love for these little boys, and we hope to instill in them our love of reading.
Recently Popular Posts
- This is my Anti-Lexile, Anti-Reading Level Post.
- Top Books for Struggling/Reluctant Middle School Readers
- Novels with Science Content
- Harlem: A Poem by Walter Dean Myers
- Top Ten Tuesday: Our Favorite Pairings of YA Books…
- The Crossover by Kwame Alexander
- The Nazi Hunters by Neal Bascomb
- What Do You Do with a Problem? by Kobi Yamada
- Journey by Aaron Becker
- Review and Teaching Guide!: El Deafo by Cece Bell
Subscribe to Our Posts