Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish. The feature was created because The Broke and Bookish are particularly fond of lists (as are we!). Each week a new Top Ten list topic is given and bloggers can participate.
Today’s Topic: Top Ten Characters Who We Would Want To Be For Halloween
These characters would be a blast to be for Halloween!
1. The Giving Tree from The Giving Tree
Throughout the night, I could get shorter and shorter.
2. The Giver from The Giver
I can rock a pretty sweet beard.
3. Lyra from The Golden Compass
Henry could be my daemon.
4. Fire from Fire
Can you imagine how cool my hair would be?
5. The Girl on the Cover of Miss Peregrine’s Home for Peculiar Children
She is just really neat. Maybe I could figure out a way to levitate?
I love the idea of family costumes, so these are the ones that I think would be the most fun to dress up as a family:
1. Cat and the Hat and Thing 1 & 2
I know it is kind of cliche, but they are a fun trio!
2. Elephant and Piggie
This is only a duo, so we’d have to figure out which parent wouldn’t dress up (or we could be the Pigeon!), but I would love to represent some Mo Willems!
3. Winnie the Pooh, Piglet, Eeyore, Kanga, Owl, or Roo
We are big Pooh fans here in the Moye house, so I know we’d all love to dress up as Pooh characters.
4. Harry Potter, Hermoine, and Ron
And my husband has red hair already!
5. Crayons from The Day the Crayons Quit
Love this book, love crayons, and would be fun to dress as them. I wonder which crayon will be Trent’s favorite!
Who would you love to dress up as?
Recently Popular Posts
- This is my Anti-Lexile, Anti-Reading Level Post.
- Top Books for Struggling/Reluctant Middle School Readers
- Novels with Science Content
- Top Ten Tuesday: Our Favorite Pairings of YA Books…
- Harlem: A Poem by Walter Dean Myers
- The Crossover by Kwame Alexander
- The Nazi Hunters by Neal Bascomb
- Journey by Aaron Becker
- What Do You Do with a Problem? by Kobi Yamada
- Engaging Classroom Discussion Techniques
Subscribe to Our Posts