This has been a wonderful week filled with celebrations, reflections, and goals!
We look back at the past year and share our ten (+1) favorite posts.
Joined with our blogging friends, we tell why we love blogging.
Reflecting on our first year, we share what we have learned about ourselves and blogging.
What’s next?! We detail our plans for the upcoming year.
Please visit our anniversary posts and celebrate with us!
Recently Popular Posts
- This is my Anti-Lexile, Anti-Reading Level Post.
- Top Books for Struggling/Reluctant Middle School Readers
- Novels with Science Content
- Harlem: A Poem by Walter Dean Myers
- Top Ten Tuesday: Our Favorite Pairings of YA Books…
- The Crossover by Kwame Alexander
- The Nazi Hunters by Neal Bascomb
- What Do You Do with a Problem? by Kobi Yamada
- Journey by Aaron Becker
- Review and Teaching Guide!: El Deafo by Cece Bell
Subscribe to Our Posts