Nonfiction Picture Book Wednesday
Nonfiction Picture Book Wednesday is hosted by Kid Lit Frenzy and was started to help promote the reading of nonfiction texts. Most Wednesdays, we will be participating and will review a nonfiction text (though it may not always be a picture book).
Be sure to visit Kid Lit Frenzy and see what other nonfiction books are shared this week!
Over the last few years I have noticed a trend (a trend I love!) of biographical picture books about strong women from history. After reading a wonderful batch of them, I decided I need to share all of the amazing ones that I have read.
[Each picture book cover can be clicked on to take you to either Goodreads or a review of mine.]
I love that these woman are getting their stories told!
Were there any that I missed? Please share!
Recently Popular Posts
- This is my Anti-Lexile, Anti-Reading Level Post.
- Top Books for Struggling/Reluctant Middle School Readers
- Novels with Science Content
- Top Ten Tuesday: Our Favorite Pairings of YA Books…
- Harlem: A Poem by Walter Dean Myers
- The Crossover by Kwame Alexander
- The Nazi Hunters by Neal Bascomb
- Journey by Aaron Becker
- What Do You Do with a Problem? by Kobi Yamada
- Engaging Classroom Discussion Techniques
Subscribe to Our Posts