Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish. The feature was created because The Broke and Bookish are particularly fond of lists (as are we!). Each week a new Top Ten list topic is given and bloggers can participate.
Today’s Topic: Top Ten 2014 Releases We Are Dying To Read
We can’t wait to get our hands on these titles!
1. Grasshopper Jungle by Andrew Smith
Shockingly grotesque coming-of-age story? Count me in. The plot description of this book looks awesome, and I love Andrew Smith’s writing.
2. The Impossible Knife of Memory by Laurie Halse Anderson
I will read any book written by this incredible woman. She only writes excellence. I will be pre-ordering this one.
3. Champion by Marie Lu
I didn’t think Prodigy could live up to the greatness of Legend. But I might argue it was even better! I have high hopes for the third book in the series and can’t wait for its release.
4. The Infinite Sea by Rick Yancey
I am very ready for the second book in The 5th Wave series. We don’t even have a cover yet, so I better be prepared to wait.
5. ___________ by John Green
Is this cheating? John Green, I am ready for your next book. Let’s do this, friend.
1. ________ by John Green
I’m cheating too!
2. Ashes (Seeds of America #3) by Laurie Halse Anderson
I’ve been waiting and waiting for this book and it is finally going to arrive in 2014!
3. Princess in Black by Shannon Hale
Love a good princess to kick butt heroine story!
4. Sisters (Smile #2) by Raina Telgemeier
I cannot wait to hear more about Raina’s life (and my students will be so excited as well!).
5. The Summer of Letting Go by Gae Polisner
I’m a big fan of Gae, and the premise of this novel sounds very good.
Which 2014 releases are you most excited for?
Recently Popular Posts
- This is my Anti-Lexile, Anti-Reading Level Post.
- Top Books for Struggling/Reluctant Middle School Readers
- Novels with Science Content
- Harlem: A Poem by Walter Dean Myers
- Top Ten Tuesday: Our Favorite Pairings of YA Books…
- The Crossover by Kwame Alexander
- The Nazi Hunters by Neal Bascomb
- Journey by Aaron Becker
- Engaging Classroom Discussion Techniques
- What Do You Do with a Problem? by Kobi Yamada
Subscribe to Our Posts