Well I couldn’t leave out math, could I?!?!
Last Sunday I posted my list of novels I came up with for a science teacher (plus more!) and today I wanted to do the same but for math. I taught with a math teacher who wanted to build a classroom library of books with math content in it and I was happy to send her a list.
This list is was originally a list for a 6th grade teacher to use as read alouds and/or independent reading, but as I have worked on expanding it, it has grown to include books for older and younger students. I didn’t include many picture books though there are tons of math picture books. I tried to stay with 4th and up.
I hope you find both this and the science list helpful!
Recently Popular Posts
- This is my Anti-Lexile, Anti-Reading Level Post.
- Top Books for Struggling/Reluctant Middle School Readers
- Novels with Science Content
- Harlem: A Poem by Walter Dean Myers
- Top Ten Tuesday: Our Favorite Pairings of YA Books…
- The Crossover by Kwame Alexander
- The Nazi Hunters by Neal Bascomb
- What Do You Do with a Problem? by Kobi Yamada
- Journey by Aaron Becker
- Review and Teaching Guide!: El Deafo by Cece Bell
Subscribe to Our Posts