*It’s actually eleven. SHHHH! Don’t tell Ricki!*
Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish. The feature was created because The Broke and Bookish are particularly fond of lists (as are we!). Each week a new Top Ten list topic is given and bloggers can participate.
Today’s Topic: Favorite Movies When I was a Teen
When I decide I like a movie, I can watch it over and over again. Here are the movies I watched so much as a teen (or preteen) that I knew all the words and would consider myself obsessed with (in rough chronological order):
Did you enjoy these movies as well?
Which movies were you obsessed with when you were a teen?
Recently Popular Posts
- This is my Anti-Lexile, Anti-Reading Level Post.
- Top Books for Struggling/Reluctant Middle School Readers
- Novels with Science Content
- Harlem: A Poem by Walter Dean Myers
- Top Ten Tuesday: Our Favorite Pairings of YA Books…
- The Crossover by Kwame Alexander
- The Nazi Hunters by Neal Bascomb
- What Do You Do with a Problem? by Kobi Yamada
- Journey by Aaron Becker
- Review and Teaching Guide!: El Deafo by Cece Bell
Subscribe to Our Posts